Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
PUPPIES BORN DECEMBER 30, 2016
PRICE: $1500

2 BLACK MALES STILL AVAILABLE....DON'T MISS OUT ON THESE PUPS....This will be ZZ's last breeding.

4XGMPR CASHMAN'S TOUCH 'EM ALL KIRBY NEMITZ MH and 4XGMPR HRCH VERGATORS G'FORCE ZZ TOP.

ZZ is the foundation Pointing Labrador female at RiversWild Retrievers. She has an amazing on/off switch. In the field she is a hard driving dog. In the house she is one of the most laid back dogs I own. Everyone who meets her wants to take her home.

ZZ weighs in at 55#. Quit is not in her personality. She has excelled in the APLA, HRC and BDC events. If you are looking for an all around dog than this is the girl for you.

KIRBY if an amazing all around dog,,,he duck hunts is fabulous in the upland field slamming his points and is a great marker. When it is time to train he always has A game on and ready to go to work.

This breeding brings together uncontested drive, style, point, and looks. This will be an all black litter and there are a few male deposits left. Puppies due the first week in January. Contact me for more information on this can't miss pairing.  

 ZZ 
SIRE: 4XGMPR HRCH FRAQUELLI'S SAUBLE RIVER "GATOR" (BLK)
DAM: CPR SPRINGERS VERA SPOOF (BLK)
D.O.B: May 16, 2009
OFA HIPS: LR-193835E26F-VPI....EXCELLENT
OFA ELBOWS: LR-EL51687F26-VPI....NORMAL
CERF: LR-355326 LR-EYE3111/24F-VPI....CLEAR
EIC/
CNM: Clear(by parentage)
AKC #: SR56771008
UKC#: R221370

KIRBY
SIRE: 4X GMPR Cashmans Super Trooper MH
DAM: GMPR Cashmans Risky Raiders Red-Dee SH
Whelp Date: Jan 19 2013
OFA Hips: LR-213541E25M-VPI...EXCELLENT
Eye CERF: LR-EYE8059/30M-VPI....CLEAR
OFA Elbow: LR-EL66935M25-VPI.....GOOD
CNM: LR-CNM802/26M-VPI................CLEAR
EIC: LR-EIC2829/25M-VPI..................CLEAR
UKC Reg:
AKC reg:
SR76138201
PRA: CLEAR
CHIC #: Rectangle Font Parallel Electric blue Number
Dog Carnivore Dog breed Collar Working animal
Dog Plant Carnivore Dog breed Liver
DNA#: V7874106

For more information on this amazing breeding please contact Catherine Burch at RiversWild Retrievers....231-450-3605

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,160 Posts
WD I can still see ZZ licking the blood off of that goose when you first got her. I will never forget her diving in and swimming down the lake after the first ducks she ever heard. You were apologizing like mad and I was laughing like crazy. I just wish my body had not gone to pot so I could have seen all that drive in the field.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.