Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Four of us went down for the evening. 6 inches of ice. Caught 7 keepers, threw a handful back, lost probably a dozen more. Biting on orange and yellow 1/4 ounce jigs.

·
Registered
220 Posts
ugh, I need to get out there. Ive got the itch bad. Shanty ripped last year and have yet to get a new one.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Fished the shallows on the river, 5 fow, caught my limit and 2 other buddies got a total of 5. No current and the fish were aggressive, gold fire ball jig tipped with a minnow. 6 in of ice, good luck boys!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Has anybody heard on 675 was going in the morning but Gander Mountain stopped selling minnows at the flint location. So Im thinking about the evening anything would be helpful.

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
Has anybody heard on 675 was going in the morning but Gander Mountain stopped selling minnows at the flint location. So Im thinking about the evening anything would be helpful.
Evening bites been the ticket. I think the morning bite will kick in when we get past this moon phase.

·
Registered
694 Posts
I havent heard anything, but during my scouting in the last 2 weeks I noticed this was one of the last spots to freeze, so be very careful if your going there.

·
Registered
48 Posts
ugh, I need to get out there. Ive got the itch bad. Shanty ripped last year and have yet to get a new one.

How bad is the rip? Franks sells a product called aquaseal that will fix just about anything. Tape one side of the rip and coat the other with the aquaseal, you'll never have a problem again. Might save you some money! Fish On!

Yank🎣

1 - 16 of 16 Posts