Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Anyone take a gander at the forecast we all love to look at? Looks like a major freeze Thursday through Saturday...but then warming up to above normal for the rest of the extended forecast. I can't imagine the open river will survive back to back low single digits for lows and a high of 12 on Friday. Hopefully will be just an annoying ice for a few days and it will clear back out by the following weekend. That would still leave 4 weekends before the close. I know Mother Nature can change everything in a hurry, but a couple good March weekends of fishing and another Big Tournament would be OUTSTANDING!!!

·
Registered
861 Posts
Going to make the 110 mile trip tomorrow morning to scratch the jiggin itch. Any Bay City launch updates would be appreciated. thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
I have a 14 ft v bottom with 15 hp and trolling motor. When the weather warms up a bit I am thinking about driving up. I was curious which launches would be ideal for a 14 ft boat. Also any fees / should I bring some cash to pay to launch. Thank you

1 - 20 of 65 Posts