Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1061 - 1078 of 1078 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,546 Posts
MMR has a crew stationed by big Z for a reason.. unfortunately for the crews,jumpers prefer to hit 13 and not water..
Unfortunately jumping into water from that high up is not good. Water is not forgiving. We had a jumper off of the Big Mac on the lower area and you would not believe how his arms and legs were all broken along with other injuries that would have made it so he did not drown.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Anyone have the link to the live webcam that shows the river? I cant seem to find it anywhere and this thread is already full of awesomeness!

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
Anyone have the link to the live webcam that shows the river? I cant seem to find it anywhere and this thread is already full of awesomeness!
It would be useful to see a current webcam. Channel 12 shows Vets Park as a backdrop for weather sometimes. I’d just like to know if people are fishing from shore before I drive up there

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
It would be useful to see a current webcam. Channel 12 shows Vets Park as a backdrop for weather sometimes. I’d just like to know if people are fishing from shore before I drive up there
Went over vets bridge around 430ish.. no one fishing from shore or boat.. not a good sign..

·
Premium Member
1,506 Posts
They are fishing from shore but its been slow. I do get a report of a few being caught here and there so it's a right time right place thing right now.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Vets wide open launch closed but free of ice in water but cement couple inches snow n ice. Could drag n drop small boat in. Some skim ice in middle of river but I think that broke off ice in shallow water around fishing peer good luck if ya fish I'll check again in couple days.

1061 - 1078 of 1078 Posts