Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1001 - 1020 of 1078 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,536 Posts

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Well drove up to try and get on the river with negative results. All the launches I checked were frozen in. Zilwaukee, rust, Edson, vets and the one on the titt. Hope this helps save somebody a trip. I did see one boat out, they must of dragged it out. They were north or lake side of the Z bridge.

·
Registered
25,216 Posts
Well drove up to try and get on the river with negative results. All the launches I checked were frozen in. Zilwaukee, rust, Edson, vets and the one on the titt. Hope this helps save somebody a trip. I did see one boat out, they must of dragged it out. They were north or lake side of the Z bridge.
Thanks! Saved me a 100 mile trip tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
10,536 Posts
Thank you for the information.

Reactions: jaypluggin

·
Premium Member
10,536 Posts
That would make a lot more sense, along with forgetting straps and/or safety chain.
Back in 2013 I had a guy run a stop sign and hit my truck in passenger front door pushing me across the road and whipping my trailer/boat. Both straps on the back were "sliced" off as was the front strap. The only thing that held it to the trailer was the safety chain. It amazed me to see that all the straps sliced so easily but it does happen.

Reactions: sureshot006

·
Registered
157 Posts
I think with the lack of current they’re just swimming through the sag like an extension of the bay into the smaller tributaries... don’t have too many years experience with this system. Just my thought

·
Registered
4,421 Posts
I think with the lack of current they’re just swimming through the sag like an extension of the bay into the smaller tributaries... don’t have too many years experience with this system. Just my thought
That's a new theory. I think if it were true the fishing on the Titt would be on fire. Reports show a few here and there which would be about the norm.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
157 Posts
Been seeing and hearing of more than average reports from the tibb and flint myself. Was gonna hit the flint today but had other obligations that took longer than anticipated. I put quite of bit of work in the Saginaw river right up till the ice with not much to show

1001 - 1020 of 1078 Posts