Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What kind of shape is the river in? Been out of town for a couple weeks so Im out of the loop.

Looking for a plan B later today if its a blow day on the bay. Friend of mine is in from TX and only has tomorrow to fish...

·
Premium Member
30,109 Posts
What kind of shape is the river in? Been out of town for a couple weeks so Im out of the loop.

Looking for a plan B later today if its a blow day on the bay. Friend of mine is in from TX and only has tomorrow to fish...
Will be able to let you know in a little while Brian. Heading out of DNR launch around 6:30 in anothers boat. Can txt you what I find.

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
Thanks Ralph... Would appreciate it!
If you can't fish the bay, try jigging the river. The guys that fish in the walker tourney did good. Try at the mouth east side of the river and down around the red power plant water intake. If all else fails, go to the mouth of bay agg. inlet channel or even along the White boobs cement plant. Good Luck

·
Premium Member
30,109 Posts
Didn't look bad Brian for what little I saw. Buddies boat blew a water line from out drive. Had to limp back from mouth on kicker. Hope to get out somewhere this afternoon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts