Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings:

taking the 14' out of Holland tomorrow. Need a rider or possibly 2 if you don't mind sharing a bench seat. Must be willing to chip in with gas - you can have the fish unless we get a walleye, then I would like that, or a nice brown as dad in law wants one for the wall.

Looks like it may be bumpy for the 14'. If too bumpy we'll plug and chug the channel for bug eyed gold fish.

Need to be able to meet on the south side of Holland at about 6, or I can do an amphibious landing in the cove by the state park on the north side about 6:15.

Not promising anything as this is looking for fish fishing, and not knowing where the fish are fishing.

David Ash gets dibs if he sees this as I told him I'd take him out last spring but we never connected.

No PM's please, drop a note here and I'll call you at lunch.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
I'd like to join you Kevin but my last final is wednesday night. Maybe next time. I'll be fishing out of PS this weekend (saturday afternoon and sunday morning in the WMFL) if you're out give me a holler on the radio. 68 on sat. and 72 on sunday.
Nick

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
No I don't go to MSU. After a short 7 years at LCC I am now a CMU Chippewa. I have been an MSU fan my entire life. My whole family has degrees from MSU.
Mom: Bachelor's and Master's
Sister and Brother in Law: Bachelor's
Brother and Sister in Law: Bachelor's
Girlfriend: Bachelor's and Master's
It looks like my girlfriend and I will even be getting married on campus, that's where we met. CMU isn't so bad though.
Fire Up Chips!
Go Spartan's!

·
Registered
18,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
David:

turned around at the pier heads. Took a swipe down the channel and almost lost a planer board to the swarm of blow boats. Said enough of that and was home by 7:30.

KE

1 - 7 of 7 Posts