Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started today at 1pm out from the launch at the Spillway about 1 mile out near a couple other guys approx 10 FOW...... not a bite. I moved straight out from Metro Beach just past a small group of guys that seemed to be walking around or at least not fishing which isn't a good sign to me.........no bites there either. I packed up camp and headed for SANG. I started straight out at 4pm only saw 2 little ones that seemed very sluggish, not interested at all and sort of just sat on the bottom. I was using a Ken's spoon tipped with a Jensen egg in one hole and a minnow in the other. Seemed like alot of guys were walking around there as well. Maybe the weather shut them down today or I just never hit a good school or the right time. Hope you guys did better.

·
Registered
5,994 Posts
ya don't know if you don't go . My buddy had a hard time at Selfridge today. 5 keepers. He saw lots of fish They were just full or spooky?

·
Registered
454 Posts
I wonder if the high winds on top with all the open holes and wind flapin canvas spoked'em. I know Tuesday wasn't to bad of a day for seeing and catchin fish but yesterday morning I didn't see one school in 3.5 hours of fishing in Fair Haven. Hopefully today's a better day.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts