Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On 3/11, pmtiny and I fished from about 4 AM to 8 AM. I landed one walleye on an ESL and lost another. pmtiny lost one also. There was one small steelhead caught around 7am just upstream from us. Couple guys accross the river landed 7 walleye between the two of them. pmtiny managed to snag one their lines so we got a chance to see what they were using - glow jigs with a waxworm.

Went alone this morning. Started fishing around 3:30 AM. Landed a nice 20 inch walleye in the first 20 minutes on an ESL. About an hour later I switched to a small glow jig with a wax worm. Second cast, landed a nice 23 incher. Had one more hit on the glow jig but lost it.

No one else there this morning until around 5:30 when one other guy showed up. I called it quits at 7 AM. By then the other guy had landed two walleye.

I may go again Sun morning if the weather isn't too nice. This fishing alone in nasty weather is a pretty good deal;) . If anyone needs any details or wants to know exactly where I was just send me a pm

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
oh sorry just kidding thats not where you were I think I was there and cought nutting, nobody was river is to high and crazy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts