Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wellbi fished peavey today at the endd of shattuck and same story all year caught a ton of shorts with a couple 14 inchers close to keeper size but had fun a ton of guys out there including someone who grenaded there sled and it sounded like a gunshot. And now my quesgion is do you guys think the river ice fishing is done for the year with the weather this week?
Posted via Mobile Device

· Registered
7,143 Posts
Wellbi fished peavey today at the endd of shattuck and same story all year caught a ton of shorts with a couple 14 inchers close to keeper size but had fun a ton of guys out there including someone who grenaded there sled and it sounded like a gunshot. And now my quesgion is do you guys think the river ice fishing is done for the year with the weather this week?
Posted via Mobile Device
Maybe.....Maybe not......:lol::lol::lol:

· Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know the question is a long shot but its only my third year ice fishing the river and didn't know if a couple guys would have seen it before and had some thoughts on it but I guess well all have to wait and see and hope ice holds up or hope for an amazingly quick refreeze although that's prolly a far cry also. Ill just have to hop on an ice float and drift the river and have someone pick me up whem I reach safe ice on the bay.
Posted via Mobile Device

· Registered
2,055 Posts
i will say temps not really, rain it's done..... but if you are asking if the weather men have it right aaaaaaaaaaa no....... temps may loose some, i would think the run off will tear it up and so will the current

· Registered
209 Posts
Ahh swamee soup, you most knowledgable man. :bowdown::bowdown: Perhaps you also could tell us how the Lions will do this year? :help: Just don't kill your crystal ball on that one though.:lol::lol::lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.