Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
The lake is not a muddy mess. Not even close. Hard to find stained water, actually. We went out today for a few hours and got 11 eyes, 1 musky and 1 large pike. Trolling bandits 20-35 back, 1.3-1.6 mph. No one else around us.
Awsome report dare captain! Ya all launch outa st.jean dare? Glad ya was all alone over dare on a hot bandits bite dare:)

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Nope, Blossom Heath. St. Jean is closed for the season. I think BH is the only option now.
Nope, Blossom Heath. St. Jean is closed for the season. I think BH is the only option now.
It's nice yur responding slim;) hotter den a set of twin baby's! Famous quote from iggy pop." I'm a street walking cheetah with a heart full of napalm"im a run away son with a nuclear abomb"look out honey I'm new to technology! I don't give a **** bout ****in apologys.im de world's forgotten one come save my sole hayyyy searching 2 destroy.im gona pm ya let's get out dare;)

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
The lake is not a muddy mess. Not even close. Hard to find stained water, actually. We went out today for a few hours and got 11 eyes, 1 musky and 1 large pike. Trolling bandits 20-35 back, 1.3-1.6 mph. No one else around us.
We had a SW wind yesterday. That should tell you what part of the lake the shore casters saw as muddy.

·
Super Moderator
19,632 Posts
Just remember according to a sign at the entrance, Blossom is closed this weekend. Before some of you cats drive all the way over here. Crocker and Harley are open

·
Super Moderator
19,632 Posts
Not sure how bad it is, but there were a few trailers there on Saturday. Metro was pretty much locked in (at least the basin was). Harley wide open

·
Registered
12,718 Posts
Oops.. "My" side was trashed. Never seen over dare

1 - 20 of 22 Posts