Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where do you live in here?

My time in here is spent primarily in "recent posts". Outside of what comes up from the recent posts, I dabble in Michigan whitetail deer hunting (management and habitat), Wildlife habitat (non-cervid) and more so the Upland game hunting forums.

I'm burned out on CWD topics but at least they don't seem as prevalence (pun intended) as in the past. I started focusing more on grouse and woodcock this year in prep for a pointer. I spend very little time on fishing topics, not sure why. I'm probably missing good info in here somewhere.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Where do you live in here?

My time in here is spent primarily in "recent posts". Outside of what comes up from the recent posts, I dabble in Michigan whitetail deer hunting (management and habitat), Wildlife habitat (non-cervid) and more so the Upland game hunting forums.

I'm burned out on CWD topics but at least they don't seem as prevalence (pun intended) as in the past. I started focusing more on grouse and woodcock this year in prep for a pointer. I spend very little time on fishing topics, not sure why. I'm probably missing good info in here somewhere.
When I'm deer hunting, it's usually LFTS for that day. Upland bird hunting and then General hunting too. In spring I am a regular on the Mushroom threads. I love to fish, but almost never go to that forum. Guess the exchange of information isn't as vital for fishing (for me).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts