Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any word on this. Who's gonna take care of it????

·
Registered
4,769 Posts
Well, I think next Sunday was gonna be a good day because the LSCWA is going to be at St. Jean's on that day.

Is that cool with everyone?

·
Registered
4,046 Posts
Let me know on this one, my daughters of age......and she wants to start fishing with me....

Mushy

·
Registered
11,728 Posts
The Walleye Association will be weighing in Walleye for those who are coming in after having some fun on the upper river. You will get to see what your fish really weighs. We are thinking of giving away some small prizes for those who bring in the largest fish. No pre-registration or charge; just launch at St. Jean and come back while we are still there.

For the kids, both the girls and boys, we have some brand new still in the box Zebco reels. We know that the adults can handle friendly bickering and some competition or just weighing in a fish.

But, for the kids we are thinking of just randomly drawing names and contacting their parent or guardian to make arrangements to pick up or mail the reel unless they are there at the end. That way they do not feel like they have to compete for a prize.

Plus, anyone is welcome to help with the weighing in of the fish if they want.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ju30-30 said:
Looks like you just volunteered. ;)
Sorry brother but I just wanna show up for this one. I have enough trouble just trying to keep up with all the guy's that wanna come fishing with me every weekend. :dizzy: I'm not even a guide and I've got the next 3 weekends booked up.:lol:

·
Registered
11,852 Posts
Is there somewhere on the river we can have lunch or something???

Thinking on the upper river....seems to be less snags up there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts