Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling a like new Ravin R9 crossbow, comes with: 7 bolts, quiver, 3 mechanical broad heads, crossbow and case. Case has a small rip inside no other defects or damage. Asking, 900.00
located in Oakland County. If interested i can send you pictures.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This Ravin scope is a 8.75-inch aluminum scope features a variable speed and arrow drop-compensation setting for crossbows that shoot between 300 and 425 FPS. Nine dot calibrated for 20-100 yards with a wide field of view. Rheostat controlled, illuminated colored dots (red or green). An etched glass reticle and fully multi-coated lenses 1.5 to 5x optics. Flip up protective lens caps. Fog and weatherproof. Shock and recoil proof. Mounting rings (7/8”) included.

• 20–100 yard range
  • Innovative FPS adjustment
  • Fully coated lenses with red & green illumination
  • Fog, water, shock and recoil-proof performance

This is what I found I the website.

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
Pictures?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
How many string replacements have been done or is it original?

what is chrono speed?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Selling a like new Ravin R9 crossbow, comes with: 7 bolts, quiver, 3 mechanical broad heads, crossbow and case. Case has a small rip inside no other defects or damage. Asking, 900.00
I'm interested if still available, pictures?

·
Registered
208 Posts

Can you send me pictures of the crossbow.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts