Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a few custom painted rapalas. Any contact info would be appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
11,728 Posts
lakeside fishing shop 10 mile and jefferson has a nice amount
They should be getting a large assortment in by early spring; just in time for the fishing season. They still have some left from the shipment earlier this year, especially in the larger sizes.

Right now they have a good selection of the newest factory colors coming from Rapala. They are a Bleeding Shad series.

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
I am looking for a few custom painted rapalas. Any contact info would be appreciated. Thanks
Get them Pinted anyway you want right herehttp://www.downrivertackle.com/ I do thing there is someone who paints up in your neck of the woods tho,maybe some of those guys can chime in...Jim does a fab job Good Luck Mark

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Including 3 Schallers of mine!!:lol::lol: Thats ok though.....I have 3 more for back ups!! and a Fourth that needs his attention!!:(
:(i have gold caps for backups,they need to go to bill,and the other's are a&s are on the boat and the boat is still in t/c:sad: And will be there for 2 more weekends:rant:Save me a few will ya H/L

1 - 20 of 21 Posts