Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
ok i'm ok with the feet thing, i mean i met the guy yesterday, and he seemed like, almost solid testosterone, so i'm just a tiny bit , like wow....
please if you do anything else that might be considered "private" this might not be the site for more pics, but i'm ok with these ok.......i do have
a site or two, not that i've gone there but i've heard of , that "other" pics would be appropriate at , just sayin......lol.....
nah it's all good man......i mean when i went to shake your hand up in port sanilac, and you gave me a hug instead,
it made it all worth it ok.........jk....
Came in for the hug lmfao! Was nice meeting ya tho Scott. Hopefully we have better luck on those Burbot later in the season. Thanks for the invite tho.

·
Registered
360 Posts
NE wind, lighter, i'll be there tonight, can't stand the zoo......at raft on weekends..........Its nuts....most dn't have any patience at the ramp, it's easy to get run over by a shanty pulled by someone that just can't wait another minute, don't have the patience for it.....Monday tues wedn, thurs friday is my time there, wind allowing.......

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
NE wind, lighter, i'll be there tonight, can't stand the zoo......at raft on weekends..........Its nuts....most dn't have any patience at the ramp, it's easy to get run over by a shanty pulled by someone that just can't wait another minute, don't have the patience for it.....Monday tues wedn, thurs friday is my time there, wind allowing.......
Gonna go to my private lake to try for a mounter eye tonight. I’ll probably meet u out there again during the week.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts