Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hand Comfort Textile Finger Automotive design
Ok so I was a princess for a day lmao! I’ve got some busted ass feet from all my hard years of labor in work boots. Slave feet. Daughter works at Blu Spa in Port Huron. She’s like dad you really need to come to my work your ****s blown out lol. I’m so over bending over trying to cut my haggard nails. Let me tell you guys for $43 I sat in a message chair while soaking my feet in a hot whirlpool foot bathroom with bath salts n all the trimmings. The woman was amazing! She cut my nails so surgically and perfect it was nuts. Cut out anything that could get ingrown. Filed em down, cleaned the crap under my nails, sanded the whole nails, and hooked my cuticles up. Then used the cheese grater thing on my heels and calluses. Then did an amazing calf and foot rub. Real strong deep tissue rub. All I can say is DUDE!!! It was so good I gave her a $40 tip. Best my feet have ever felt in my whole life I promise. Bout to find an agent and get some foot modeling gigs lol. Guys for real do yourselves a favor if you have never went. Spend a couple bucks on your feet. Can’t wait till my nails get long again lol

·
Premium Member
5,488 Posts
Manly Men are not afraid to share a great experience ! Awesome post Papa ! My Grandaughters gave my wife a "spa Day", not as professional, but they had all the stuff to do it. Guess who had to be next ? Yep , and I enjoyed it as much as they did giving it ! Congrates on raising a daughter that keeps you in mind , We are blessed !

·
Registered
5,054 Posts
My wife and I both bought each other a massage from the same place for Christmas. I used mine this week...Awesome!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Papa, you are an inspiration! After 40 plus years in workboots, my feet could use a tune up as well. But I've got a "thing" about people seeing/touching my feet, and they're not even that bad. I have never worn sandals in my life for that reason. After seeing your bravery, I may just have to face my demons and git er done.

·
Premium Member
12,340 Posts
Did they have those little fish in that bath that eat the dead skin off your feet.

·
Registered
360 Posts
ok i'm ok with the feet thing, i mean i met the guy yesterday, and he seemed like, almost solid testosterone, so i'm just a tiny bit , like wow....
please if you do anything else that might be considered "private" this might not be the site for more pics, but i'm ok with these ok.......i do have
a site or two, not that i've gone there but i've heard of , that "other" pics would be appropriate at , just sayin......lol.....
nah it's all good man......i mean when i went to shake your hand up in port sanilac, and you gave me a hug instead,
it made it all worth it ok.........jk....

1 - 20 of 36 Posts