Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Go away rain and get cold.!!!!!

how bad is this gunna hurt our Jackson Co ice?? I hope not much.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
One days not gonna hurt anythin. Its gonna make for some pretty sloppy walking for several days untill all slush freezes up. I am worried about Saturday though. There calling for more rain and near 50 degrees.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Went out today and it was wet:rant:. By the end of the day, I was fishing in 3-4 inches of water! But I limited out, so that made up for it. We shall see how the ice holds up after the weekend.

·
Registered
229 Posts
went out this afternoon and got litterly blow of the ice:rant:. Never have I ever given up on fishing for a night when i had it off. good 8 inches in B.C.. The snow needs to go so I will take this rain anyday over the snow which is making a fricking mess of everything. Might be alright. Just see what the ol'man wants.;) but the snow needs to go period!!

·
Premium Member
2,547 Posts
went out this afternoon and got litterly blow of the ice:rant:. Never have I ever given up on fishing for a night when i had it off. good 8 inches in B.C.. The snow needs to go so I will take this rain anyday over the snow which is making a fricking mess of everything. Might be alright. Just see what the ol'man wants.;) but the snow needs to go period!!
The wind was brutal! I missed a ton of bites because of it, might have to swallow my pride and use a spring bobber.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
At this point its probably the best thing we can ask for. COLD air returns on Sunday, and it looks like its going to stay COLD.

·
Registered
4,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
51 deg out right now. Every thing is melting. I hope the next few days lock this up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts