Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone had a spare rage 2 blade practice head lying around. I would love to try them to see just how close they fly to my field tips but I really don't want to spend $40 if they are not going to fly much better than my montecs. I would be happy to return the head after a week and pay for shipping both ways. Just thought I'd ask, Thanks

· Registered
16,413 Posts
Just wondering if anyone had a spare rage 2 blade practice head lying around. I would love to try them to see just how close they fly to my field tips but I really don't want to spend $40 if they are not going to fly much better than my montecs. I would be happy to return the head after a week and pay for shipping both ways. Just thought I'd ask, Thanks
The Rage does indeed fly with your field tips but so will most any head out of a well tuned bow. For what its worth, if you are tuned for the Montec the Rage will most certainly match it. Sorry I don't have an extra Rage practice head or I'd ship it out to you so you could verify.;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.