Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

Raft

2517 Views 18 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  Guy63
It’s shot at the launch, open water and crushed ice. Went after work and couldn’t get on. Went to another spot that was jacked up too but got on even though some water went over my mickeys. Water is very very dirty.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
That's to bad that's "usaully" last to go.....
Reactions: Tryin2
Might get out with waders but I’m not putting the red ball’s on until steelheading lol
I heard the DNR broke up the ice at Crocker Launch also.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Michigan Sportsman mobile app
Nope. left the phone in the car so if I went under I’d be ok. Already got a speeding ticket this week don’t need a phone replacement before the weekend even hits. :)
Any pics ? Lol
I was at the Raft this morning had no problem getting on the ice was Solid a few spots were honeycombed Water was As dirty as I’ve ever seen I was the only one out so I didn’t stay long after no fish
Yup, almost looks like a sled went through.
Not a soul out there. Ice as far as I can see.if the water is anything near color of marina I fished 1" Visibility that rain really f'd us for last ice... Packing it up for me. Wait for belle to quit raging and do some sucker fishing .....
Nah, typical. IfI weren't in my chair I'd be out the van and on it just to try while I'm here.. Shore ice always gets worst fastest.. Shallow and warm by rocks, launch
Reactions: 6667supersport
Cloud Water Sky Atmosphere Water resources
palms rd.... Bring hip boots and get on today, last chance I'd say. Water "looks" cleaner over here then raft. Be safe..
Those houses had a hose pumping water out of their yards or basements? And it made that litt
There was a Hose Running from that house pumping water out of their yard that messed the ice up at shore
Word
Reactions: KrappieJ
I’d imagine there’s a lot of bad shore
i went out there yesterday, got on the ice behind the outhouses. measured 14 inches of ice in my first hole, drilled about 15 holes water clarity about 18 inches from in close to about a 1/4 mile out. 25 dinks caught and 1 keeper.
View attachment 298682 palms rd.... Bring hip boots and get on today, last chance I'd say. Water "looks" cleaner over here then raft. Be safe..
Make it easier for airboat to launch
View attachment 298682 palms rd.... Bring hip boots and get on today, last chance I'd say. Water "looks" cleaner over here then raft. Be safe..
I was just there. There is a swan that looks bloodied up about 80 yards offshore. Wonder if it thought the ice was water and come in hot?
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.