Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished in two feet of water where the beach starts. Shadow7663 punched a hole right on top of a school of dinks. Had twenty-five on the ice and I couldn't catch a fish 12 feet away from him. I think he puts crack on his lures or something. I moved in closer to shore, still 2 feet of water and proceeded to catch about 300 of his little crackhead disciples, Spikes, Red egg, yellow egg, bare hook didn't matter. 3 keepers out of that whole mess. Let 'em go.

The dinks were hitting like a crackhead to a free sample hit. After Shadow left that is. No matter what he says don't believe it. The guy has some kind of VooDoo curse when you're fishing near him. Little crackhead perch. Hundreds of 'em. Had fun practicing my jigging though. Set the hook and miss in that shallow water and you bounce your jig off the ceiling of the shanty.

little drug-addict perch.

Just kidding about the crack. It's actually probably heroin like he told me. Little junkies.

·
Registered
9,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No drugs were dispensed involving the previous thread.

·
Registered
26 Posts
What was the average size of the 25 on the ice???

"Shadow7663 punched a hole right on top of a school of dinks. Had twenty-five on the ice...."

·
Registered
9,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
between itty and bitty

·
Registered
9,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A litle side-note. I hate the word average. I heard it explained once as "The top of the bottom and the bottom of the top" or else "The cream of the crap". Catch 3 Perch. One 13 inch, one 3 inch, one 7 inch. OK, Where the heck is my calculator! 13 and 3 and 7 = 23/3=7.666 inches. By average, NO KEEPERS TODAY!

Now on the other hand if you catch 50 and the smallest is 10", well.................................................., I like that average!

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
MiketheElder said:
Fished in two feet of water where the beach starts. Shadow7663 punched a hole right on top of a school of dinks. Had twenty-five on the ice and I couldn't catch a fish 12 feet away from him. I think he puts crack on his lures or something. I moved in closer to shore, still 2 feet of water and proceeded to catch about 300 of his little crackhead disciples, Spikes, Red egg, yellow egg, bare hook didn't matter. 3 keepers out of that whole mess. Let 'em go.

The dinks were hitting like a crackhead to a free sample hit. After Shadow left that is. No matter what he says don't believe it. The guy has some kind of VooDoo curse when you're fishing near him. Little crackhead perch. Hundreds of 'em. Had fun practicing my jigging though. Set the hook and miss in that shallow water and you bounce your jig off the ceiling of the shanty.

little drug-addict perch.

Just kidding about the crack. It's actually probably heroin like he told me. Little junkies.
Mike,

Why would you give a false report? :rant: We all know by now that you cant jig up a fish to save your a$$.........:lol::lol::lol::lol: You can lead a horse to water but you cant make him drink it.:cool:

P.S. Mike while I showed you how to catch the dinks I was tossing the jumbos in my bucket when you werent looking. There out there guys you just have to find them.

·
Registered
9,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
See! I told you don't believe him!

·
Premium Member
2,935 Posts
MiketheElder said:
between itty and bitty
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I will have to remember that line also. seeya on the ice bud.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts