Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
central michigan sportsman club will be holding a rabbit hunt on January 20 starting with breakfast at 6:00 a.m.. regestration is $5.00 and you get 5 tickets drawings start at 3 P.M. first prize sholdar mount donated by Nick Saade many more prizes. located 4 miles east of stanton on m66 come and have a ball [email protected]

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
can use a gun or a bow state land right acrost the road.lots with in 5 miles will have maps.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Hey Trout,

I might think about it, I love bunny hunting! :) Sounds like fun to me.

Is this a team or singles event?? If team--number of members per team?

[This message has been edited by DaYoop (edited 12-25-2000).]

·
Registered
5,823 Posts
Sounds like fun, win or lose. If anyone cares to show me how to shoot bunnies, I would love to give it a try!!

------------------
ONE shot, ONE kill..No excuses, no exceptions EVER!!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
every man for him self. realy we have some that just come for the eggs,sauage, pancakes, biscuts and gravy, and that sort of stuff. and never go out hunting the club is located 4 miles east of stanton on stanton/ithica rd the procedds from the hunt go to help build a 8'x40' handy cap fishing pier on crystal lake this winter we alll ready have a $6000 fisheries grant in place this will help with the matching monies

·
Registered
790 Posts
do ya think that there is to much snow? i love to hunt rabbits and have 2 pups that i need to train,but they are still really small.thats why i am concerned about the snow.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Dan Eller- Who taught you how to spell? You need some one to do this for you like ME! = melody. See you saturday the 21st of January. You have your date wrong, you have the 20th.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts