Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 270 Posts

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sorry to say, that we have lost your beloved friend Jeff Aka JR Soup . We will miss you forever Soup.

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
seriously????:confused:

·
Premium Member
29,818 Posts
Just terrible:sad: Just talked to Spank, thats just terrible. My condolences to his wife family and friends. I can't believe it:sad:

·
Super Moderator
7,364 Posts
what a messed up day.... we have lost a great friend... things happen in life so quickly...just talked to him at 12noon to let him know i was getting out of the hosiptal....and he sounded just like soup....wont give details at this time but he had a heart attack.... i am truely sadden by this news as soup was a fishing buddy that i spent alot of time with this season.... I LOVE YA BRO WE WILL MEET AGAIN.... LETS ALL KEEP DENISE AND FAMILY IN OUR PRAYERS....SOUPY WILL BE MISSED....

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Rest in Peace my friend....god bless you and your family.We love ya Soup,today a big golden heart stop beating,tough hard-working hands fell to rest...God broke all our hearts today,to prove he only takes the best.You will be truly missed Jeff.I will see you down the road,Bro.

·
Super Moderator
37,726 Posts
I am in shock. Jeff was one of the best guys ever, and he will be missed by many, many people. My deepest condolences to his family and friends.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
deepest sympathy for the family:(

·
Registered
476 Posts
Thanks for the call Bubba. At the end-of -the-day it was good to have called him a close friend. He will be missed, but we were all lucky to have know him and spent as many hours chasing fish and fowl together as we did.
RIP Jeff.

·
Banned
1,248 Posts
Absolute disbelief, balling my eyes out as I type this, one of the greatest people I have ever known!

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
25,415 Posts
Sad Sad day!! I fell like I lost a brother. Soup was a great friend and one hell of a fisherman. Eye will remember you forever Bro. I am sure the big man upstairs, Has a golden net for you. RIP-JEFF **** !!

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Wow, Im speechless. Thoughts and prayers to his family and also to all the guys on here who knew him so well. :sad:

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Had a buddy just call and let me know........I'm just in shock!! Jeff was as genuine a nice guy as they come..... Thoughts and Prayers to his family.

1 - 20 of 270 Posts