Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK all you sledheads I got a questions for ya. I always here that you can have your FOX shocks rebuilt but I can't find anywhere that will do it. Soooo...who here knows where I can get one rebuilt and how much it should run? The shock is from a 1997 XCR600SE. I live in the kalamazoo area so west michigan would work best.

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Hypox- I'm going through the same thing this week ,maintenance for the upcoming season. Shock rebuilding should run between $40 and 50$ plus the cost of a seal kit approximately $15. It's more to revalve your shocks to custom tailor them to your ride style or size. As for a place to have them done all the dealerships in my area do it, but I'm not from Kalamazoo so can't be a help as to a specific place. Good luck and hope to see you on the trails.

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
i think they are lookigf for complete rebuilds new seals and so on. fox shocks are rebuildable and wear out more often than you would think

·
Registered
4,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was just talking about fixing them...not setting them up for racing ar anything like that. I found a place that does them for a 30-55 dollars depending on what they need.

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
well around me, the lansing area, i know groves motorsports should do them they are in mason on cedar street they have a full service center. if they dont do em thay can def. put you onto people that will

1 - 8 of 8 Posts