Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a question, that might seem silly. Does anyone know of any ice fishing guides @ Saginaw Bay? I grew up in Bay City, but have never heard of ice fishing guides anywhere.

My wife's company is interested in hosting a reward ice fishing trip for 20 - 30 guys in the Tri-Cities, and they would need shanties, and full equipment and bait for everyone. I fish a lot, but mostly for Steelhead. I am just wondering if this is something that could be scheduled?

I swear I am not a total idiot. :lol:

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
I have a question, that might seem silly. Does anyone know of any ice fishing guides @ Saginaw Bay? I grew up in Bay City, but have never heard of ice fishing guides anywhere.

My wife's company is interested in hosting a reward ice fishing trip for 20 - 30 guys in the Tri-Cities, and they would need shanties, and full equipment and bait for everyone. I fish a lot, but mostly for Steelhead. I am just wondering if this is something that could be scheduled?

I swear I am not a total idiot. :lol:
Yep Doug Deming out of Fish Point Lodge Unionville Michigan. Here is his web site.

http://www.fishpointlodge.com/index.php/services-and-pricing

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
I know steve aka sswhitelightening charters the bay a lot. shoot him a PM and see if he can help you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts