Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, Satuarday I am in the blind at 4:30 pm hunting and my neighbor and some of his family start shooting skeet. Is this legal during gun season? They also knew that I was hunting, so could this be hunter harassment? They shoot right up 5:15 pm. Then again on Sunday they were shooting for like 2 hrs up to 3 pm. I did not call RAP because I was unclear if this was a violation. It does read that you cannot be afield with a gun without a valid hunting license and I know they did not have a license.

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
If they were on privae property I see no violation at all but is is definately rude if they know you are out there. Some have no class unfortunately

ask Boehr in the law forum

AW

·
Banned
11,839 Posts
From the post, I don't see any violation either.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the response. I did not think there was a violation. I am calling animal control on there 3 dogs today. I have talked to them at least 10 times about there dogs and they just do not seem to care. I even strung a new 3 wire fence hoping they would get the idea. I own a dog and my dog does not get to run the 400 acres on my road freely......

1 - 4 of 4 Posts