Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking for a little help. I have not figured out how to PM on this new forum and was hoping you could read me a verse from "technology for dummies" or some similar advice. I also noticed that I have 731 points. What are they and how did I get them? It is driving me nuts not knowing. Thanks guy and hope that you are healing well.

Bob

·
Administrator
35,856 Posts
I was looking for a little help. I have not figured out how to PM on this new forum and was hoping you could read me a verse from "technology for dummies" or some similar advice. I also noticed that I have 731 points. What are they and how did I get them? It is driving me nuts not knowing. Thanks guy and hope that you are healing well.

Bob
You get them by doing basic things here such as posting, getting likes, being a member for a certain period of time and so on. Read more about them here: http://www.michigan-sportsman.com/forum/help/trophies

·
Premium Member
11,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You get them by doing basic things here such as posting, getting likes, being a member for a certain period of time and so on. Read more about them here: http://www.michigan-sportsman.com/forum/help/trophies
Thanks Steve. I just saw the "1" by a flag and thought I could open something however that did not work so I came back to this thread and found your reply. I thought I sent a PM to Spankin Eyes but not sure that I did that right. (it is heck trying to learn this new technology stuff, I usually just call my grandkids and they answer for me like it is nothing.)
Bob

Reactions: FMann

·
Super Moderator
37,287 Posts
Bob, are you using a laptop or desktop computer? If so, upper right of the web page next to where it shows your name, you will see an envelope icon. Click it. It will take you to your conversations page. There is a green button that says "start a new conversation".

·
Premium Member
11,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was wondering what the likes were for and now I know. It is tough getting old but fun when you learn new tricks!;) And now I just found the smiley faces again!!! Thanks for the help.

·
Premium Member
11,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
slayer did ya get it i sent ya afew ????? yours came thru
I got one and am trying to get back in to see the others. I think I might have figured it out as I opened two red icons (envelope and flag) and found the messages. Got an easy way for me to ship the picture of my daughter and her fish from my phone to here?

·
Super Moderator
37,287 Posts
Use OHUB app (assuming you have a smartphone) and hit reply (not quick reply). Once there, hit the upper right button and you'll see this:

Then navigate to your pic.

Maybe it'll work for you but I could not get the mobile website to accept my pics.

·
Super Moderator
7,364 Posts
I got one and am trying to get back in to see the others. I think I might have figured it out as I opened two red icons (envelope and flag) and found the messages. Got an easy way for me to ship the picture of my daughter and her fish from my phone to here?
when you post you'll see a bunch of symbols look for the camara tap on it and hit up load file which you'll need to plug your phone in and start a file i do believe havent tried yet View media item 28077

·
Premium Member
11,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Use OHUB app (assuming you have a smartphone) and hit reply (not quick reply). Once there, hit the upper right button and you'll see this:

Then navigate to your pic.

Maybe it'll work for you but I could not get the mobile website to accept my pics.
I can't even find ohub on my I phone. I went to the apps store but it showed a bunch of other junk and now wants me to download 2 upgrades.

·
Premium Member
11,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Premium Member
11,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I just got done shutting it off and restarting it about 3 days ago for some reason, not sure why now. I must have to download the ohub app. I will ask grandkids tomorrow at the wedding of my second grandson. (well not at the wedding but maybe the reception) Thanks guys for bearing with me. You guys are great, I am just a little slow. lol

1 - 20 of 24 Posts