Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There was mention of the Fuge in two replies on the GDHA (which has nothing to do with www.duckhunter.net) dinner thread.

One of the replies was mine. For reasons unknown to me--the replies were zapped by somebody and I would certainly appreciate being informed as to the reasoning behind that decision.

Is mention of The Refuge prohibited here?

thanks in advance

lwing

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I dunno if he has been talkin to your wife but----------------

It seems that it was ME that was too quick on the trigger.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I flat out blew it and had my head where the sun doesn't shine on this one (no additional comments from the peanut gallery necessary;) )

The replies I was talking about were on the duck pic thread, NOT on the GDHA thread.

Now everybody--just go buy your tickets to this very worthwhile fundraiser and, when you get there, you can tell me what an idiot I can be at times. I will even by you a beer if you mention this incident...

My apologies to Steve and the site (I guess I am still a little touchy after that other fiasco this week).

lwing

·
Registered
5,813 Posts
breath buddy breath!!!:D lifes to short to remember last week!;) :p

·
Registered
323 Posts
Originally posted by lwingwatcher

Now everybody--just go buy your tickets to this very worthwhile fundraiser and, when you get there, you can tell me what an idiot I can be at times. I will even by you a beer if you mention this incident...

lwing

But I thought it was an OPEN bar!:p :D :p :D

I guess some beer will help wash down some of that crow:D

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
Ya must be gettin' "old timers" disease or ya bumped your head gettin' in the layout boat. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;) :D

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It is an OPEN BAR---I may do some dumb things at times (like getting my bowels in an uproar over something that never happened--on an internet site no less) but--I ain't a wealthy idiot....

You'll get your beer---quit whining...:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts