Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello out there everyone.I am new to the sight but not new to the world of hunting.I have some topics I would like to discuss.I am looking foreward to all you good folks have to say.:dizzy: Im sure what I have to say will raise a few eye brows but thats what its all about.The Upper peninsula deer herd is in big trouble.We need change.:yikes:

·
Premium Member
21,607 Posts
Welcome to MS!!

Post and discuss away! I'd urge you to read any of the "sticky" posts at the topof the Deer Management Forum to find out how things work.

·
Super Moderator
11,752 Posts
Howdy, Q4-

Welcome to the M-S family! :D

"Im sure what I have to say will raise a few eye brows but thats what its all about."

Actually, raising a few eyebrows is nowhere near what it's all about. What it is all about is a 'family' of outdoor enthusiasts, primarily in Michigan, who are passionate about our outdoor lifestyle and ensuring our children's ability to enjoy the same.

Like a family, we sometimes disagree with one another, but we are always civil and respectful.

QDM is one of those topics which elicits strong, sometimes emotional responses. We have had more than our share of verbal fisticuffs about this subject; for you to avow that you will 'raise eyebrows' puts many of us on guard.

Feel free to post, but please be aware that M-S does have a specific forum for Whitetail Management and all comments on that subject should be placed there. ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts