Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one have any reports of using one of these? Im picking one up and was just wondering

Ken Ill be bringing it to ya as soon as i get to have you go over it

·
Super Moderator
4,958 Posts
Speed bow of early 2000's. Short brace on it for sure. The Dual cam model was a flat out screamer....I've seen one do 317 consistently at 29" and 5grains a pound.

Not an easy bow to shoot unless you have a perfect bow arm or short draw it, a little hard to quiet down but built to last and smokin fast.

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have heard this term before, does that mean Since i have a 29" draw cut it down to a 28 inch draw and use a exta long loop??

thanks

Rich

·
Super Moderator
4,958 Posts
28.25 or 28.5 maybe.... a normal loop and shoot it with a slightly more bent bow elbow. Don't change your anchor at all and this will force you to keep your arm outta the way and save you from a bloody forearm on the short brace speedsters.

I.E. I had a Bowtech Black night with the short brace. Very aggresive. I'm 29" draw but I shrunk the DL to 28.5 to ensure it wouldn't cut my wrist off and shot the lights out (very quickly) with it.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Shot one for three seasons, great bow and seemed pretty easy to shoot for me. Would still be using it but it got ripped off from my polebarn, they caught the scum and recovered the Bow and I gave it to another member of our hunting camp. It is still shooting great and he loves it, you will be happy with this bow!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts