Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just picked up a pse carrera and the cam is labled lmr-2
and there are three settings where the string is a,b,c and then there is a limb stop with a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j. I was wondering what these setting are for and it says it is a 28" draw but it is more like 27" is there room for adjustment to get to 28 1/2 or 29"

thanks

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ninja said:
Yes, there's room....bring it in when you come to the store and we'll adjust it.
thanks ken

Ill be coming more then likely next week, oh and by the way my wife now knows where you are located. So she told me just to call you when its my b-day, fathers day easter christmas and so on, and let you know what i need and she will just stop in to pick it up.. Man am i lucky

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
michigandeerslayer said:
thanks ken

Ill be coming more then likely next week, oh and by the way my wife now knows where you are located. So she told me just to call you when its my b-day, fathers day easter christmas and so on, and let you know what i need and she will just stop in to pick it up.. Man am i lucky

We have Gift Certificates too!!! ;)

·
Super Moderator
4,958 Posts
my wife now knows where you are located. So she told me just to call you when its my b-day, fathers day easter christmas and so on, and let you know what i need and she will just stop in to pick it up..
She have a sister?:D

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah she is hot. She is also married, a yuppie, anti-gun,anti-hunter and pregant. My wife is all that except a yuppie and anti-hunter. She agreed to marry a goofy hillbilly, so she has to put up with the guns and i hope she is not pregant

·
Super Moderator
11,749 Posts
Howdy, Rich-

OK, if you get out here this w/e post up and I'll try to get over to see you again. Besides, Ken said he's got a couple of Blocks in stock, and I'm thinking I need one....

Regarding your SIL....does she fool around?? :lol: :yikes: :SHOCKED:

j/k of course, man. ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts