Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before the ground freeze's I want to replace my fence in the back yard. just the one area it is 11 panels, and it would need 13 post because of the one area. any idea what just the labor would run? I will supply all the material

thanks

Rich

·
Registered
129 Posts
We figure installing around 80' feet a day. Around here thats approx $650.00. $7-8.00 LnFt approx. for a standard vinyl privacy. Most wood is about the same. We use a "mini bobcat" and 12" auger.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Make sure the "nicer" looking side (the one that doesn't have the horizontal framing) is facing the neighbor. Almost all local codes require this.
If your panels appear the same from both sides then this isn't an issue.

·
Registered
16,457 Posts
Call Clinton Twp and make sure you know the codes they have in place for a privacy fence. Each municipality has their own requirements.;)

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Call Clinton Twp and make sure you know the codes they have in place for a privacy fence. Each municipality has their own requirements.;)
There is a privacy fence there all ready, it is just in need of replacement and we are going to move it back to the easement line, where all the other neighbors have theres now. It looks kinda funny when every one has there fence one distance and then your the only one that is 8 feet in from theres

I am going to call a few places and get a quote, because the gate I need installed is going to have to be made

1 - 10 of 10 Posts