Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Hey Guys if you want to know where the crack is just ask "Wingmaster22". Saturday the new Honda quad got a good wash. Into the crack it went, but with cat like refelxes and a fast moving mind the Mighty Wingmaster was able to bail out and call the Cotton Road Kid who fished the Honda out. Amazing machine, he pushed the start button, water belched forth from the exhaust and away he went. Fishing has been slow at Cotton Road unless you are using wigglers.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Don't mean to sound stupid, but recently moved over here, thinking about fishing St Clair this weekend, but have no idea where Cotton Road is. Can you please help me stay out of the crack?????

·
Registered
903 Posts
Fishing Joe

Cotton Road is about a 1.5 miles north of selfridge. Theres not alot of access (parking) to that area. Alot of guys come from the south (Selfridge Air National Guard-SANG) or from the north (Brandenburg Park).

·
Registered
856 Posts
Thanks Tony - You may have saved my life, as I planned to go out of Selfrdige. I'll try down by Genos (at least I know about where that is).

·
Registered
505 Posts
Three cheers (and a cold beer) for the Cotten Road Kid!!!! I hope he is around if I ever take the big plunge!!!!Thats why I leave a long thick rope dangling behind my trike when I'm on the ice. Thats also why my name is still "neversunk". If that ever changes I hope the Cotten Road Kid or the Anchor Bay Drive Gang is around ......:eek:

·
Registered
64 Posts
the crack is streight out from cotton road u cant miss it, about quater mile out. i have fished right next to it last few days and have done pretty good 5 fow

1 - 10 of 10 Posts