Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
7,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who own Predator brand camo, do you find it runs small? I had some people on another site say yes and I'm going to be ordering some new stuff here soon. I want the right size the first time to avoid the 15% re-stocking fee if I were to order the wrong size. Should I order one size larger?

· Registered
7,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Swoosh:

I was just thinking about the Archer's Jacket & Pants because I'll be wearing it over some other Scent Lok and sometimes raingear.

· Registered
2,675 Posts
I tried those on and they ran pretty true to size. They are cotton blend.

Bucksuede is the name I was thinikng it is really just saddle cloth. When it gets cold it is really noisy. Just warn you about Bucksuede.

I just order this in ASAT if you really want some nice threads. I got 90% pants and Jacket. Along with a Hat from these guys.:) These guys make the best gear.IMO
http://www.sitkagear.com

If you want Predator
http://www.graywolfwoolens.com/store/home.php

These guys make some great garments also. They are custom made for you. I would suggest WolfSkin for the material. One of the best materials I have ever had. Quiet, water resistant(in a down pour you will get wet), and tough.

· Registered
7,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks swoosh. That helps.

I have looked a Gray Wolf, but can't bring myself to pay that much. I like many patterns that I can use in many situations, so I just buy multiple patterns of cheap stuff to put over the top of layers, SL and Rivers West raingear.

· Premium Member
13,533 Posts
I ordered the Predator archers' jacket from Cabela's last summer and wore it throughout all of the Michigan archery seasons. It ran true to size for me.....in Large.

I thought it was a comfortable garmet. I will be wearing it again this fall.

· Registered
124 Posts
I think it depends on weather you want warm or cold weather predator camo uptracker. I'm 6' and 180 lbs and I wear large predator 6 pocket pants and large shirt or bowhunter jacket for the warm weather. However, my cold weather warp knit bibs and parka are x-large and allow me to layer additional clothing underneath.

They make excellent clothing with the exception of the headnet and gloves. Very thin flimsy cotton is used for them. Best deal on prices I've found so far was on eBay.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.