Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just found out at Bowling lastnight that One of my Friends/teamate Dave Marcil passed away yesterday morning.The worst part is that he and his wife and a few more friends were on vacation in Mexico.He was not feeling good for a few days before they left,well while being down there he got admitted to the hospital and died from pneumonia.Our team took it pretty hard lastnight.He was only 50 years old and a very strong person. I believe he did not get the proper medical care that he could of got here in the States.Now his wife is going thru all the crap of getting his body back here.If you could all please pray for us his friends and family at this terrible time it would be much appreciated.We took all the games lastnight and bowled our butts off for you Dave we are truly going to miss you.

Rest in peace my friend.......................

·
Registered
252 Posts
My condolences. Prayer sent

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for your prayers and thoughts everyone.They are greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Prayersd sent.

My wife has been in the hospital sence friday for Pneumonia.

·
Registered
1 Posts
David was a great brother and a great man. I never saw him mad at anyone in his life. We grew up bowling together, but he got better as he grew older, with eight 300 games in recent years. He even had a hole-in-one in golf!

But he will be missed more for his unselfish, good natured manor. I always knew I could count on him for anything.

Visitation is at Wujek Calcaterra on 12/8 and 12/9. Located on the corner of 25 and Van Dyke, in Shelby Township. wujekcalcaterra.com

I love you David, and your family and friends will miss you the rest of their lives.

Love, your brother Raymie

·
Registered
5,669 Posts
We will keep them in our thoughts. I am sorry you lost your friend.

·
Administrator
26,677 Posts
David was a great brother and a great man. I never saw him mad at anyone in his life. We grew up bowling together, but he got better as he grew older, with eight 300 games in recent years. He even had a hole-in-one in golf!

But he will be missed more for his unselfish, good natured manor. I always knew I could count on him for anything.

Visitation is at Wujek Calcaterra on 12/8 and 12/9. Located on the corner of 25 and Van Dyke, in Shelby Township. wujekcalcaterra.com

I love you David, and your family and friends will miss you the rest of their lives.

Love, your brother Raymie
The place was packed when I drove by.

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The place was packed when I drove by.
Yes it was Mike,just like Daves brother Raymie said,Dave touched many peoples lives and he had many many friends that will dearly miss him and it showed by the amount of cars in that parking lot.Thanks again for everyones thoughts and prayers.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts