Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
That article is from back in June. It is a fact that covid treatments have vastly improved since then. If there is an 85%++ reduction in the death rate now, it can also be inferred that cases now are less severe. IE, that surgeon was looking at X-rays of patients that had virtually no treatment.

upload_2021-1-15_14-58-12.png

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
Only time will tell.
There is a lot of information out there.
Covid hasn't been around a full year yet.
Screenshot_20210116-114714_Google.jpg

I see the article from the surgeon who has made the statement as not well thought out and derived from personal emotions which describes lack of scientific evidence going forward.
Lungs do repair damage so in time it will be interesting to see the x rays a year or two later.

·
Premium Member
669 Posts
I came across these comments from a blog from back in december, i found them a little shocking coming from the medical care workers. just copied and pasted to share.

Jord says:
December 2, 2020 at 2:40 pm
I also work in healthcare and have been observing how the radiologists are participating in the scam when reading chest x-rays and CTs.

As most physicians, I consider them among the “bullshi**er” rather than the outright liars like the CDC, Fauci, etc.

They say noncommittal remarks such as “atypical or viral pneumonia COULD have this appearance” or “patchy infiltrate which MAY be related to Covid-19 pneumonitis,” or “groundglass opacities are present bilaterally; Covid-19 CAN have this appearance” and other such non-falsifiable claims.

Obviously Covid’s radiological appearance has been improvised, and subsumed under the larger umbrella of many other pneumonia-type pulmonary infectious processes.

The radiologists want to help. They want their remarks to contribute to research about this new virus. They want to apply their new knowledge from their larger networks about the radiographic appearance of the pandemic. They are bullshi**ers, not liars.

• Mos Craciun says:
    December 2, 2020 at 10:48 pm
    @Jord

The people in the radiology ( radiologists , technicians and the ones calibrating and preparing the scanner) are participating in the deadly scam not when “reading CT scans” as you say but when performing it. First non-contrast, then double-contrast ( if you know it, if not I can explain) then repeating the double -contrast ( under pretense that they didn’t find the right arteries). The total dose is masked by the way GE scanner displays the so-called “dose-report” which presents only a fraction of the real dose. All of this creates HUGE INFLAMMATION at both lungs ( after 2-3 days) , and increased difficulty of breathing .Which in turn serves as pretext for intubation and death occurs after – due to “covid” , of course.:))

This technique was used for long time but only on selected, targeted individuals ( old, homeless , poor, immigrants) in order to get live bodies for pre-clinical studies ( which are supposed to be done only on animals) . There is a certain lenght of time between inflicting lethal dose and death, sufficient to carry the criminal experiments.

And so , my dear Jord , they are not bullshi**ers nor liers , as you say — they are murderers !

The entire “radiology investigation” of the covid-ghost is a macabre , deadly operation .It will not be possible without the falsification of the real dose through the so called “dose-report” issued by the GE scanner.

The victims which are labeled “covid” display in fact what is called “SARP” ( severe acute radiation poisoning) . I talk about ionizing radiation, of course.

If you work in the health care , ask your friends in the radiology ( technicians , medical physicist) .They will not acknowledge, but watch their physiognomy …Or better don’t , you gonna get only enemies .

·
Premium Member
10,583 Posts
TK81: Is your entire family planning to volunteer for medical studies, to see why you aren't affected in any way, while others are affected drastically by covid? And it seems really weird that so many people in your family contracted covid. Nobody in my family has had it. Of course we take precautions to avoid contracting it, and spreading it to others.
Nobody in my house has contracted it yet, which is surprising considering that the plant I spend the most time in has all those positives, that my wife runs the tests at a local hospital, and that we have a 4th and 6th grader that are in school. I have no idea what our extended family is going to volunteer for. Data indicates that my experience is typical. As of January 9th, 97% of people that contract Covid don't require hospitalization and only a fraction of that group suffers from long term effects. The number requiring hospitalization continues to drop. We wear masks as appropriate, wash our hands, try our best not to pick our nose or rub our eyes...adjusting the fricking masks...yeah, we suck at not doing that. We keep our unnecessary contacts to a minimum...but probably aren't nearly as careful as you. I readily acknowledge that any of us that contract Covid runs a minute risk of getting very sick and even dying, though we are all in fairly good health. I also understand the slightly higher risk of lung scarring, heart issues, etc.

I'm just a realist, and don't get caught up in the hysteria. I hope you and your family stay healthy and hope the same for myself and mine...as well as the rest of our MS community.

·
Registered
8,172 Posts
Are you a Proud Boy or QAnon ?
Why would you think that. I love the name of the website! Click a date, scroll to the top of the page and lo and behold, the following:

by Jon Rappoport

December 2, 2020

(To join our email list, click here.)

For months, I’ve been demonstrating that no one has proved SARS-CoV-2 exists (start here).

Instead, elite planners have been selling A STORY ABOUT A VIRUS.

In covert intelligence operations, this would be called a cover story. It obscures true goals. It justifies crimes that would otherwise be nakedly exposed.

In a really large covert op, the cover story hides a number of goals and justifies a number of crimes.

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/12/02/covert-op-the-virus-as-cover-story/#comment-159262

·
Premium Member
9,167 Posts
From what I have read your lungs can recover from covid but the time is anywhere from a few months to a year Very slow process for sure.

Reactions: 12Point

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
Let's try to remind ourselves that a common cold,the flu,bronchitis,pneumonia,along with other viruses also cause lung damage which takes a long time to heal and repair.

·
Premium Member
9,456 Posts
From what I've been able to garner from medical journals and the papers that have been written on the subject of COVID 19.

Basically, your better off not contracting it. Social distancing, masks and getting the vaccine are the ways forward on this.

Good health everyone!

·
Registered
892 Posts
And
From what I've been able to garner from medical journals and the papers that have been written on the subject of COVID 19.

Basically, your better off not contracting it. Social distancing, masks and getting the vaccine are the ways forward on this.

Good health everyone!
And we’re better off not getting gonorrhea too. Masks and social distancing help with that. Stay safe indeed!

·
Super Moderator
35,041 Posts
We are at 75 (or maybe 80) now at the facility where I maintain an office. Every single one is back to work, except the positives in the last 14 days or so. One person in my cubicle, and 4 in the cubicle next to mine. One of my friends is an auto-tech and was hospitalized for 3 or 4 days. Back to work a couple weeks later. I have no knowledge of a follow-up chest x-ray for him. My friend's 65 year old dad was hospitalized for almost a week with breathing issues. Regeneron got him back up to speed and he is functioning 100% normally again. Again, I have no knowledge of an after Covid chest x-ray. My brother had it. My BIL, his son, and daughter had it. A dozen people in the build shop, CMM lab, and sales office of one of my suppliers had it. Shut them down almost completely for 3 weeks. Another supplier lost about 10 guys in the build shop. I could go on and on. I'm probably well over a hundred if I counted our other North American facilities, though I did hear through the grapevine about a guy from another facility that I don't know that did get hospitalized.

Not one has lingering effects that are keeping them from work and only 2 hospitalized. Maybe you guys want names? SMH

Do a small % of the extremely sick people have lung scarring that may be permanent? I can get on board with that.

But certainly it rises no where near the level that Fishindude was selling with his rhetoric and the linked article that didn't even support another one of his rants.
All I was saying is its spreading like mad around you compared to what I've seen. I guess if I add in coworkers that I've never seen or met I might be around 80. I suppose it is a matter of scale.

·
Registered
13,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
From what I have read your lungs can recover from covid but the time is anywhere from a few months to a year Very slow process for sure.
Well, since the first US deaths from covid occurred right about a year ago, what you read really means it could take anywhere from a few months, to who-really-knows-when for people's lungs to recover, after they've had covid. Because to-a-year, means they still haven't recovered. ;)

·
Premium Member
8,958 Posts
Anyone here ever been around asbestos? Seems like that would qualify one to move up in the line too right???

Hmm, now I'm wondering about Round Up, Agent Orange, etc and if they should be considered too. MMJ?

I think we need to get the lawyers on this right now....

·
Premium Member
10,583 Posts
All I was saying is its spreading like mad around you compared to what I've seen. I guess if I add in coworkers that I've never seen or met I might be around 80. I suppose it is a matter of scale.
Right on. It was on fire early in your neck of the woods. Now the areas that were a little slow early on are playing catch up. I believe that Piketroller has put it a bit more succinctly in a couple of his posts.

I spend a bit of time on the shop floor asking operators how they like the tools I provide and asking for input on how I can make the next generation better / more user friendly. So my relationship with all those positives is not all that tight, but I do know who they are and see that they are back to the grind. Haven't heard any complaining, other than my auto tech friend. Most tell me that they had fatigue, low grade fevers, and / or headaches. And then they got better.

As I told Zig a couple months back, I guess I'm just lucky. I believe he was telling us MS'ers of personally knowing several people that got very sick and even died. Sounded like his circle of acquaintances was devastated. Absolutely the opposite of my experience. Knock on wood.

·
Premium Member
9,167 Posts
Anyone here ever been around asbestos? Seems like that would qualify one to move up in the line too right???

Hmm, now I'm wondering about Round Up, Agent Orange, etc and if they should be considered too. MMJ?

I think we need to get the lawyers on this right now....
Don’t worry speed. Jan 20 and everything will be solved. ;)

Reactions: 6Speed
21 - 40 of 40 Posts