Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,583 Posts
The link won't work for me but there is a pic of it on AT if I'm not mistaken. It won't be a world record, way to many deductions for a typical world record....should gross well though! Sure is a hoss. Assuming we are talking about the same deer anyway.
Yep thats the deer from Archerytalk. What a brute!

·
Registered
480 Posts
wow a stud. but is every buck from out of state a new WW???:dizzy::dizzy: I think there's 4 new WW from 4 states on MS right now.

·
Registered
16,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Michi what the hell are you doing at a website called AntlerTalk, LOL Are you a closet antler guy:lol:
If I told you I was directed there from another site would y0ou believe me?:evilsmile:evilsmile

·
Registered
10,940 Posts
I hope somebody surpasses Hanson soon:sad:

·
Registered
476 Posts
Wow, what a pig of a deer!

·
Premium Member
17,583 Posts
It has the frame, no doubt. But net is what counts for the record books for whatever reason anyway. Milo's buck is incredibley symetrical and this Indiana buck while pretty symetrical will still have more deductions. Gross scores are better imo, and these two will be close. The Indiana buck looks a little more massive, but there are only so many circumference measurements allowed. Regardless, world class and then some!
I wish we had some side views of this fella though...would help.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Holy Rompola's!:SHOCKED:

·
Registered
223 Posts
You know this is the first "New World Record" thread I've seen on any hunting site this year...what took so long? Lol
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Personally I find it offensive and obscene! Who does that guy think he is? I mean showing off that huge rack like that! He ought to put those things away! Has he no shame?

·
Registered
531 Posts
Dam shame is what that is.............. That deer needed at least 1 or 2 more years............................grin

Frickin giant is what that is, bet its that buck that killed that kid the bus stop.

·
Registered
7,250 Posts
My opinion only but all the deer I've seen that are around the world record mark this year ALL look better than Hansen's buck. Hansens buck looks like a skinny Texas deer. My opinion only but this deer has more net inches with the mass measurements than hansens. Oh and 2 more typical points. But we do need to see more pictures.

Paul

1 - 20 of 30 Posts