Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received an email from a buddy with a picture of a buck shot with a compound in Ohio. The story claims it has 39 points and scored 291. It was shot on November 8, 2000 in Greene County, Ohio. The hunters name is Mike Beatty. I have a picture but I need assistance in getting it here for everyone to see.

·
Registered
249 Posts
yesw i saw this article last sunday if accepted by pope and young and there are some maybe's there it would rank no 1 boone and crockett 2 or three at least thats what the paper reported

[This message has been edited by bonasabuster (edited 11-22-2000).]

·
Administrator
35,798 Posts
Here's the picture of the buck. What a monster!

[This message has been edited by Steve (edited 11-23-2000).]

·
Registered
5,823 Posts
WOW, that is one wild and crazy rack!! I think that the hunter would look a little more excited though :) Did anyone xray it to make sure that it is legal LOL

------------------
ONE shot, ONE kill..No excuses, no exceptions EVER!!

·
Registered
359 Posts
That is the MOST AMAZING thing I have seen!!!! Awesome!

------------------
The most wild, crazy, shootin' gal in Mid-Michigan! :)

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
I just received an email from a buddy with a picture of a buck shot with a compound in Ohio. The story claims it has 39 points and scored 291. It was shot on November 8, 2000 in Greene County, Ohio. The hunters name is Mike Beatty. I have a picture but I need assistance in getting it here for everyone to see.
I did a little bit pushing of the ol redneck brush hog myself in the clover plot this weekend.

·
Premium Member
4,848 Posts
Oh yeah. Lmao

·
Registered
19,132 Posts
Damn, I think that was the very first thread that I read when I joined nearly 13 years ago......seriously.

L & O

1 - 18 of 18 Posts