Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
i dont know but it looks giant!!!!:yikes: id probably shake to bad to even shoot at it. haha
it said somewhere that the video was at 400yrds...so who knows how big it really is?

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
I have a feeling mondovi wisconsin will have some serious hunting pressure this fall.

That is impressive....record or not. Is that out of velvet yet?? hard to tell from the video quality but some of those tips looked hard boned.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Awesome buck! As far as world record potential, I don't think it's in the cards. If I'm seeing correctly, I see a few points that will end up as deductions from Typical score. He's nowhere near the record for Non-Typical, either.

Here's hoping we find out!

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
I dont know what he willl net but gross score he is well bigger than the Hansen buck near as I can tell.. I would have to agree with Scotty on this one that he is over 220" for sure Gross score..

·
Registered
10,991 Posts
Almost looks like he has split or common base G-2's. I do'nt think he will score well (relatively speaking) as a typical.

He's still something else and I bet easily over 200"

I think there will be a lot of big bucks coming out of the midwest this year
with all the wet weather we have had.

·
Registered
658 Posts
I am on a email distribution list from Field and Stream and an email that I received stated it would probably go 220" - 240"

1 - 20 of 27 Posts