Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking of making the 2 hour drive to Port Sanilac tomorrow it would be myself and my 10 year old on my 1900 Pro V. I am little nervous about going the 12 miles with the boy and no other help on board. Is anyone going to be fishing out there on Saturday? As somebody said on this forum -safety in numbers!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Thinking about heading out as well. Only have a 16' boat so I will be sticking to straight out of the Harbor. Still looking for a partner.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Any reports? Thinking about making the drive sunday morning, and was wondering if anyone has had any luck and with what??

·
Registered
85 Posts
I'll be there this afternoon and tommorow morning.
Any reports? Thinking about making the drive sunday morning, and was wondering if anyone has had any luck and with what??
125' seemed to be pretty good got 1 nice steelhead and one nice coho lost a screamer on 5 color lead and lost another big steelhead..... Broke the line 60' down on a downrigger went 2 for 6

·
Registered
106 Posts
We went 9 for 10. 7 steelies 2 lakers. Fished 120-125 straight out. Fished the same area all day. All fish came on north troll. 7 color with mongoose and green dolphin did most the damage. Lost a screamer on a dipsy.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Had a great day with old tourney crew! Went 12 for 20, could not keep those late day steelies hooked up again. 125-140fow with speed at 2.5 to 3.0 and hits on turns. Get them while their Hot!
Ended up 3 for 3. 2 steelhead and a Lake trout. Steelhead both came on high divers 135 out with a lemon berry mag spoon. Lake trout came on a spin N glow 80 down on a rigger. Worked 120-130fow. Thanks for the reports guys.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts