Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking of heading to port Huron Friday. Just wondering if it's worth the hour and a half drive.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
I'm thinking of heading to port Huron Friday. Just wondering if it's worth the hour and a half drive.
I walked the wall on lunch break from jury duty and talked to a few anglers. Only saw one walleye on a stringer yesterday. Most replied it was slow. Downstream from the cop shop at the fence there were groups of anglers catching white bass yesterday and today. The fish seemed to like that area of dirty water.

·
Registered
8,744 Posts
I walked the wall on lunch break from jury duty and talked to a few anglers. Only saw one walleye on a stringer yesterday. Most replied it was slow. Downstream from the cop shop at the fence there were groups of anglers catching white bass yesterday and today. The fish seemed to like that area of dirty water.
How was the water clarity North of the Black River ???

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
The water started to get muddy about 100 ft north of the Black River. Seemed to be a reverse current eddy that caused that. Farther north than that was clear. I never ventured to the Black River mouth or south of that
point.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts