Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if I come off the wrong way here, but I just had to vent. Aparently yesterday was the organized float down from Port Huron. Lucky for us they chose marysville to get off there rafts in. Aparently when using an inner tube it is necesary to use the boat launch to get out of the water. Also, when you build a huge raft out of 55 gallon drums and a roof, you should probably think about putting a trolling motor on it, so when you and your wasted buddies get blown out into the shipping channel, you can get yourselves back in. It was great to see all that maturity in one spot. A bunch of people who had way too much to drink, for way too long. They completely shut the boat ramp down, and parked so anyone who had put their boat in earlier in the day could no longer get there trailer out. It was also nice of them to leave all their trash behind. I got to hear the f bomb every other word, and witness a fistfight in the boatwell. Does anyone think there was a reason they cancelled it before? All those clowns in one spot, just add beer and water.

·
Registered
7,631 Posts
:lol::lol:Yeah it was a cluster, but Gilly and I where out on my new jet ski's checking them out yesterday and pulling them into the beach when they had drifted to far out into the channel.. Yeah I was surprised they used the ramp when they should have used the beach instead..Cya Slick

·
Registered
4,046 Posts
:lol::lol: Gilly and I where out on my new jet ski's Cya Slick
JetSKI's, Ive lost the rest of the respect i had for you Slick.......:rant:

Mushy

·
Registered
252 Posts
Yep, kept me off the water Sunday. Spent a couple hours cleaning up the boat, and waxing the sides. Got some sun, drank a couple of pops and then had the wife drive me down to watch the circus. Missed the fight though. Slick was that you out there trolling bouncers on the jet ski? If it was you were go'in way too fast!

·
Registered
7,631 Posts
Yep, kept me off the water Sunday. Spent a couple hours cleaning up the boat, and waxing the sides. Got some sun, drank a couple of pops and then had the wife drive me down to watch the circus. Missed the fight though. Slick was that you out there trolling bouncers on the jet ski? If it was you were go'in way too fast!
:lol::lol::lol: I am having fun on my new toys, Gilly thinks we should use them for bass fishin since we are not going to keep any of them why not.. Cya Slick

·
Registered
16 Posts
Don't think it really hurt very much, isn't it just one day of the year?:confused: It was on Sunday to help not interfere with shipping. I've paid my money through the years to use the dock at marysville, 10.00 a time/50.00 a year :rant: what a rip! People were instructed to use the beach to get out. It's sad that theirs a few ignorant people to give a bad view of the other 2,000. Me and my family went on it drank our cocktails put them back in the cooler when gone, got out at the beach, and staid out of the shipping channel. So what about all the people that followed the rules??

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
boy that frazzled over a one day event that took how long ? You must really be a train wreck when the carnival is in town.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I thought about joining them next year. Looked like a lot of fun. Like anything you alway have the idiot or 12 that can't follow the rules. It will be interesting to see if the Coast Guard approves the permit next year. I read somewhere that the permit was pulled for 50 people. They ended up with like 3000.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts