Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Caught limits both sat.and sunday. Sat. had limit in 1 1/2 hrs. and took about 2 1/2 on sunday. When wind changed to east sunday morning it was like a switch to the off position. 1/2 oz. jig with salt water redfish shad bodies. Just the paddle tail is char. green and body is rootbeer. HOT
check cabelas saltwater catalog or on line......cabelas.com:evilsmile
water still cold...37 degrees around 30 ft. deep edge of channel o'ya and caught one coho and a dozen suckers, the walleyes where losing eggs so they got to be spawning and the suckers are eating the eggs...

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I was out friday night before dark 1 1/2 hr. limit and sat. morning it took 2 1/2 hrs. for limit then wind changed....sorry about mistake...:bloos:

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats close but the paddle tail was really char. green. And I am using stinger hooks, Most are caught on stinger. They are just sucking them in, I use fireline crystil with floral leader.:D

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Went out to boat to see what lure. Its a Hogie major minnow 4 inch. They are out of texas. Look on google for web site. The tip of tail really had the walleyes hitting. Budding brought them back from texas to try them and they work great.:evilsmile

1 - 8 of 8 Posts