Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

Poll for vooting for a ban on polls about voting for baiting/feeding/CWD/DNR???

• Yes

Votes: 30 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Huh???

Votes: 13 23.6%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would think that if someones business depended on other people one would try to get along with others.
Just trying to lighten things up there, Tommy.
I get along with pretty much everyone here....except maybe Boehr!!! :D

Just kidding Ray.;)

·
Banned
5,167 Posts
It's a good ninja, I know I have posted alot more than I have in along time with all this cwd, getting a little overwhelming. I'm going to head down to my freinds and shoot the bows and have a few barley pops to clear the mind;)

·
Registered
36,743 Posts
I've seen some really stupid polls here that are nothing more than stirring the pot between haves and have nots. Can someone start a poll to ban all deer hunting on private land in the lower; after all that's where most of the deer are found and you have the highest probability of shooting a deer with a disease. CWD has never been found on public land in Michigan so this makes as much sense as some of the polls. :lol:

·
Banned
11,839 Posts
I fix ya Ken. I'm going to send you a friend option.:)

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
cause he's my friend...and I think polls are useless...no action....how about we all focus on working together investigating the scope of problems, and working towards the solutions, rather than sit around and rant about who doesn't think who's doing what because "who" may not know what the other "whos" have been out working on day and night, at warp speed......

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
cause he's my friend...and I think polls are useless...no action....how about we all focus on working together investigating the scope of problems, and working towards the solutions, rather than sit around and rant about who doesn't think who's doing what because "who" may not know what the other "whos" have been out working on day and night, at warp speed......
Yeah....what she said.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
I voted yes on the ban. My god what ever happened to little forum I used to come to, where people helped each other.

I read about 2 threads around here anymore and I wanna go throw rocks at fat kids.;)

I might make that my new signature.

Ryan

1 - 12 of 12 Posts