Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
201 - 218 of 218 Posts

·
Banned
5,220 Posts
Even when it isn't Political, it is always Political.

And then you have to factor in that Bioactive, Farmlegend and RMH don't post any more. The first two because they are out living a great life, and the latter living a great life but got banned for being facetious.

And I'm not blaming the moderators RMH got banned for multiple violations and for dropping a political racist hammer that was just too much to bear. I understand that.

And (I've learned to use "And" as a lead in, rather than a "But" lead in, just for the uninformed about persuasive talk...)

And it's all good.

We can all get along just fine, right?

·
Registered
4,815 Posts
Can you post (or PM) a screenshot of the exact post that got Decoy banned? I have a hard time believing he did any of the 3 things you mention.
I don't think it was any one post that did him in. It was a resume of constant trolling. He broke his own back one brick at a time. The thing is I don't think he was self aware enough to know he was trolling.

·
Super Moderator
35,359 Posts
You sure get poked a lot... but I think you might like the attention.
Not really. Trying to do what was asked and also let you guys know what is going on. Would you like a "threat" or just a strike/ban?

I don’t need to discuss any of this stuff with you guys and maybe I shouldn't. I just prefer to give a heads up instead of just giving strikes. I think its a courtesy. You think its a threat.

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
Wow been gone to better, zero adds private forums for a few months. The mods don't set up or participate in these things. I don't think Sureshotoo6 was doing it but others here sure did. The constant popup adds are just cheesy and the site suffers. Don't miss the liberals. Check back in a month or two to see if things change for the better.

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #214
Mods. Could you please lock this thread. Apparently I have opened the proverbial "can of worms", which was not my intention. I was merely looking for information. Thank you, with my apologies.

·
Premium Member
30,335 Posts
Not really. Trying to do what was asked and also let you guys know what is going on. Would you like a "threat" or just a strike/ban?

I don’t need to discuss any of this stuff with you guys and maybe I shouldn't. I just prefer to give a heads up instead of just giving strikes. I think its a courtesy. You think its a threat.
Maybe you should just sneak up on them and BAM!

201 - 218 of 218 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.