Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two Polaris 780 personal watercraft with trailer. These are 1996 and 1997 model years. The 1996 is a two persn model and the 1997 is a three person model. Both run excellent. The two seater has slight damge on left side but is easily fixable. I ran it all last year the way it is.I want 4,000.00 for all and if you want more details feel free to call me. 810-564-0469. I just put 500 dollars into the electronics of the two seater and new batteries in both. I want to get a walleye type boat and that is why i am selling. Comes with two wet suits and 4 Polaris life vests also. Both sleds are appraised at 2200.00 dollars. Call or pm for more details.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Spring is coming. Will consider trade for fishing boat.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Will trade for fishing boat.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes they are for sale. The damage is in the gelcoat on the left tunnel. I dont have a digital camera yet but i assure you that it is structurally fine. If you are seriously interested i can borrow a camera to send a pic. I am in the process of looking for the best deal on a camera to buy. Where are you located and maybe i can bring them to show you.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cmon guys... spring is coming. great deal on two nice machines. The kids love em.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
100 dollars to the site if sold by this ad.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts