Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Crossfire Injection? Is that what that says on the hood?

Looks interesting to say the least. Nice find by me, the biggest baddest snowmobiler in this forum for sure. ;) ;)

Here comes Poo baby.......160 ponies ? wait and see.......

Ha ha this is the greatest sport in the World! Ha ha, those that dont, please never try it, i wouldnt want you to have too much fun.:D

Swole~

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Another bone for ya cause i am that good!;)

Swole~

Swole is the man with the previews, stay tunes i got A/C's stuff too.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by Swole
Another bone for ya cause i am that good!;)

Swole~

Swole is the man with the previews, stay tunes i got A/C's stuff too.
Im a lloyal Ski Dooer and ill be t this Poo will give the Rev some compitition next season.

Renegades rule! A/C is now in last place for technology sorry to say........

Swole~

·
Registered
103 Posts
A/C is now in last place for technology sorry to say........
how do ya figure? 700's spanking 7,8,900's what because they don't have a "rider forward design" im glad I was VERY uncomfortable on the rev.
160 ponies
is that all my 700 has 140 stock @ just over 400lbs. everybody hass their own opinions but do some research not to many things can touch the firecat!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Since when is the fastest sled the best? Fast means nothing to smart people. What about ride, appearance, suitability (made for conditions). technology in general. Anyone can sit and go 120 in a staight line, big deal.....

Arctic Cat is King of the lake only, thats it, nothing else, has been for a long time. I am the King of research, thats why i ride Doo baby!

Swole~

I have friend from (in Traverse City)work right now waiting to come out of coma, rode his f7 straight into a tree, do not know all the details yet but they allready took his leg from just above the knee cap. He has 4 holes drilled inhis head with drain tubes to alleviate the pressure from his brain swelling. I have a family and a strong will to finnish the rest of my life without unnecessary injury.
You can have your top speed, nothing EVER good comes from speed runs. Ill stick to my transitional machine and explore the off trail adventures to be had, nobody ever gets hurt, maybe a little lost but that doesnt leave wounds.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Not sure how much you know about machines but to go from a machine that makes 140 hp to one that makes 160 IS a big deal, it takes alot of engine mods and deep pockets to add 20 hp to any sled.

140 hp to 160 is a huge deal, do YOUR homework;)

·
Registered
103 Posts
NEVER did I say anything about high speed runs!! firecats do not have a good top end and nor did I claim to be a speed demon. you are the one who claimes to be the "biggest and baddest" snowmobiler in this forum!!! I dont do lakes, im not a racer I just go where nobody else goes. I've been riding for over 23 years NEVER have I crashed. I did do my research look at the shootouts firecats are very fast and they are beating alot of the bigger cc sleds! LIKE I said everyone has their own opinions!! what about ride? everyone is diff., appearance? c'mon everyone is diff.,suitabilty? all of em are made for snow! I make 1 wise crack about the polaris and YOU want to get into a pi$$ing contest!! how long have you been riding? Don't you know brand loyality is half the fun:D and by the way 140hp vs. 160 hp yes it is a big diff. but have you ever herd of hp to weight ratio?? you dont know how much that thing weighs you can not make an accurate assumption! if that thing weighs 50lbs more than f7 they would be pretty close in hp. or for 1,200.99 I could bring mine up to 165hp but since when does that make a diff in 5' of powder.

F7 saber cat sno pro

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
is that all my 700 has 140 stock @ just over 400lbs. everybody hass their own opinions but do some research not to many things can touch the firecat!
Here is your speed reference......
Im done bickering with you, and yeah i am the baddest snowmobiler on this site too. :D

Swole~

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
I love my m-10 suspension that came stock on my polaris and all my buds said that my sled rode better than their yamahas and one freind rides a f7 and said he wishes his f-7 rode like mine. but I like all sleds everyone has their own preference. ps polaris has won the soo 500 for about 12 years in a row even if it is not the fastest sled on the trail.artic cat has neeeever won that race.

·
Registered
5 Posts
i love the clear tail light style but i hate the front ends...they look like the ski-doo rev's or the yamaha rx-1's...i hate those style front ends:mad:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Well just found the test run and the correct specs 502lbs and 145 hp for the FUSION 900. here is a little clip of the dealer test run!!

"We left riding, with my dealer buddy on the Fusion and the rest of us with him. After a mile or two when he got comfortable, we starting hitting some driveways, doing some drag racing, and doing some roll ons with the F7 and the other two XC 800's. The Fusion kicked the crap out of the two XC's and LOST to my F7 four out of four times. I would usually pull him out of the hole whether it was a roll on or drag race, mid range the Fusion would keep up, or pull the F7, and on top the F7 would walk away from it pretty easily." YES this was the 900 fusion!!!!!!

"is that all my 700 has 140 stock @ just over 400lbs. everybody has their own opinions but do some research not to many things can touch the firecat!" Hmmmmm:eek: :D :eek: :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts