Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did someone post about a path going out 8 miles? Any info would be nice, have not been on west side yet.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
I doubt anybody plowed a road unless it was for base camp or possibly those Quaniccasseepians moved their anual festival to the West side.:lol:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Attaboy HevyD! Was out there today, there is kind of a path to the crack 4miles out, but you can't see much of after 100yds from Linwood Rd.parkn lot. Wind blown/snow covered.Gotta kind of feel your way out.no slush spots, just a little bumpy with drifts. We quad 4x4'd it. No problem---no fish.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
8,785 Posts
Hey,
you holdin out on me? I worked up thirst pulling those shorties up last night. Shoulda walked over, I could of mixed ya a cocktail.
Joe..
Wish i woulda known that. All i had was hot coffee. With that balmy weather i needed somethign cold!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Not much room on the trike, but I'm usually well stocked. Last night could drive a man to drink, 1 keeper and several shorties. Back to the slot for me.
Joe
I told u to take a cold beer abomb it helped me last night I Won with 4 fish 3 keepers bout time I out fished u bud it only took 4 years! Lol prolly never happen again bout time u pulled out the boots lol!!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
8,785 Posts
I know i know....Fish magnets in full force from here on out.:p

You still on for Sunday?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts