Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My black dodge RAM truck and 2001 EZ loader RED boat trailer were stolen from the fort wayne boat launch in Delray Detroit on Saturday August 15th. I found my truck...or what was left of it but am still searching for my boat trailer. I'm 22 and my passion for fishing and hunting is extreme....my boat has been sitting in my friend's backyard on a borrowed trailer ever since this incident has happened. There were witnesses that stated there were 3 black guys pushing the trailer down the street over there in Delray, I assume the thugs that stole my truck ditched the trailer and more thugs decided to capitalize on the trailer. I've lost EVERYTHING, truck, my son's car seat all my work tools and my boat trailer. It's really sad how I can't even go and enjoy one of the great things Detroit still has left to offer without being violated like this. I am just looking to get my boat trailer back.....if anyone has any information leading toward the return of my trailer please contact me. The trailer is a red/chrome 2001 EZ Loader tandem trailer with Skeeter lights. I am offering a sizeable REWARD.....NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,441 Posts
At $65.00 a ton It would not be worth the effort to push it down the block.I would start looking at any of the places around there that deal in used boats and equipment.

·
Banned
3,119 Posts
At $65.00 a ton It would not be worth the effort to push it down the block.I would start looking at any of the places around there that deal in used boats and equipment.
You must of never been around crackheads, hell $65 makes them ghetto rich and ready for the days fix!

·
Registered
10,441 Posts
I work with and around those types,and from personal experience that would be too much WORK for what little they would get.I know that trailer weighs less than a thousand pounds.Lets say 665 pounds.So divide about $22.00 between the three culprits and that's not enough for any of them to get their daily fix.More than likely the have someone that will buy trailers at more than scrap value.It is very easy to get registration on a trailer with no paper work.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
We need a good good DNR state ramp on Belle Isle. They build a world class fishery and WE have sh#t for access. WTF!! Jaa

1 - 10 of 10 Posts