Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

Place to launch south of 10 mile

527 7
Looking to do some perch :fish: fishing in front of, or near the Grosse Pte Yacht Club. Is there :help: some place close by that I :confused: would be able to launch my boat?
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
the end of alter rd at the detroit, GP border. everything else is all private. hope this works for ya. its not a bad haul, bout a 20-25 min ride in our 16' crestliner with a 25hp
i think 9 mile will let you in i dont think that it is residents only anymore,if they ask just tell them you are!
Is it still $10?
Robert Hoover said:
i think 9 mile will let you in i dont think that it is residents only anymore,if they ask just tell them you are!
i think it's still private. tried fishing on the ice last year and the guard came sprinting out hoopin and howlerin, so be careful. just a little FYI
The 9 mile launch is still $10 per launch or $65 for an annual. It's open to all St. Clair Shores and Eastpointe residents, however they have never checked residency they've just asked if you live there.
johnny g they only kicked you out becuase you were walking slow enough for them to catch you!lol no last year it was closed to everyone they were doing some heavy construction back their and land survey i believe they didnt want the monuments disturbed by the drinkers.it should be opened now to everyone.the dnr helped to fund that project down their.
yeah, thats what the guard said to me too when he finally cooled down. told him to take a look, unfortunately? i didnt have any beer. the funny thing is that i have a buddy that lives over by the tower, so i park there and walk around. the guard seemed a little confused when i told him this. kinda walked away just shakin his head not knowing what to think.:dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.